- Participants must be entering the 4th grade and up in the fall of 2019.
- All camps accept all positions.
- Space is limited and spots in camp are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once you have completed your online registration, confirmation is sent via email.
- Payment is required at the time of registration. Payment is accepted via credit or debit cards.
- COMPLETED MEDICAL FORMS ARE REQUIRED.
- Walk-up registration is available...
- June 4: Mini-Camp #1 beginning @ 5:00pm [Entering 9th grade and up as of Fall 2019]
- June 9: Mini-Camp #2 beginning @ 2:00pm [Entering 9th grade and up as of Fall 2019]
- June 15: Mini Camp #3 beginning @ 2:00pm [Entering 9th grade and up as of Fall 2019]
- CASH is not accepted. Only credit or debit cards, checks, or money orders are accepted.
- COMPLETED MEDICAL FORMS ARE REQUIRED
Refund & Cancelation Policy
Please direct all cancellation requests and supplemental documentation to the camp office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full refunds will be processed if the request is received 14 days prior to the start of camp.
- All requests for cancellations received within the 14 day period prior to the start of camp are subject to a 50% refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for requests made within 48 hours from the start of camp with the exception of a medical exemption. Full refunds may be granted for medical reasons with a doctor’s note as long as the request is received prior to the start of camp.
- Finally, if a request for a refund is received after the camp has begun or once the camp is completed, it will not be honored. All requests must be made prior to the start of the camp session.
After your email has been submitted, the request must be reviewed and approved by the Camp Director. If approved, the refund will be processed within 3-5 business days.
If you would like to switch camp sessions, all requests must be made via email 48 hours prior to the start of camp.
The Tom Herman Texas Football Camps do not offer any discounts or concessions for partial attendance. All participants must pay the full price of admission to attend camp.
Tom Herman Texas Football Camp
c/o Camp Director
PO BOX 7399
Austin, TX 78713
Traveling by Air or Bus?
Campers traveling to Austin by air or bus should plan to arrive approximately two hours before the specific camp check-in time on the first day of camp and depart two hours after the specific camp check-out time on the final day of camp. For a $20 fee, transportation to and from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport or the bus station is provided by camp staff. We also offer one way transportation for a fee of $10. Please fax or email a copy of the travel itinerary at least 1 week prior to arrival into Austin.
We will not be able to accommodate campers who arrive the day before camp begins or depart the day after camp ends.
Parking on campus is very limited and strictly enforced by the City of Austin and UT Parking and Transportation Services, especially during summer camps. Please note all surface lot parking on the UT campus requires a permit.
Youth Camp Parking: Park in Manor Garage during check-in, during practices and during the check-out process for youth camp. Parents will be provided a parking card at check-in on the first day of camp. The parking card will grant you access in and out of Manor Garage from June 7-9. The parking card will also serve as your verification for your camper. You must have this card every day to pick up your camper.
Mini-Camp Parking: Paid parking is available in the UT surface lot 37 during check-in, during camp and during the checkout process for the Mini-Camps.
*NOTE: The Tom Herman Texas Football Camp is not responsible for parking citations.